Dan is the principal of a boutique arbitration law firm based in New York and San Francisco. www.dantanlaw.com
Read More »
The firm has been ranked among the top arbitration practices in the world.
Chambers USA and Chambers Global calls Dan “a star in the international arbitration world” and notes that “Clients and peers overwhelmingly attest to his expertise as ‘a very skilled advocate’ who ‘comes up with practical, commercial advice that clients find extremely useful.’” He has been named an “International Arbitration Star” (US Nationwide) and...
Dan provides the full range of legal counsel, advice and representation on contracts and disputes that have an international dimension--whether because the contracts involve foreign laws, foriegn parties, or arbitration or litigation in foreign countries.
Dan frequently also:
- Advises on contract issues
- Advises and represents clients as counsel in international arbitration and litigation proceedings
- Manages and coordinates foreign and multijurisdictional litigation
- Manages foreign litigation and foreign investment risk
- Advises on how to secure protection of foreign investment
- Structures and advises on contracts with foreign parties
- Drafts and advises on dispute resolution mechanisms, jurisdiction and forum selection and arbitration clauses to protect the client's contractual rights
A key part of Dans practice involves strategic advice on international litigation issues, where he often assists clients and their counsel with specialist advice on forum shopping issues. He is often approached and engaged by client's regular counsel to provide strategic advice on, and to assist on briefing and appeals relating to international litigation issues, such as forum selection clauses and antisuit injunctions.
Read More »