• Highly motivated, dedicated and detail-oriented IT professional with 5.5 years of solid experience in database design, development and optimization.
Read More »
• Well-versed in T-SQL programming including writing complex queries, derived tables, common table expressions, aggregate functions, window functions, table variables, temporary tables, stored procedures, functions, indexed views, triggers, constraints, linked servers, indexes, execution plans, transactions, isolation levels and minimizing deadlocks.
• Experience in creating and deploying...
• Responsible for the overall database work of Regulatory Information Management.
• Analyze business requirements and perform logical and physical data modeling.
• Design, develop and maintain database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, functions, triggers, indexes, constraints and advanced SQL queries.
• Analyze query execution plans and apply the necessary performance tuning techniques and indexing strategies to speed up the system.
• Design, develop and deploy RDL reports in SSRS.
• Create and maintain SSIS packages to migrate data between each releases.
• Code C# classes, interfaces, properties, methods efficiently.
• Organized Entity-Relationship Diagram to document the structure of database and the type of relationship between each information stores.
• Troubleshoot all kinds of software/database related issues.
• Provide a demo showcasing new features and enhancements to Product Owner.
• Work and collaborate closely with project team and provide support to software developers, testers and project manager.
Read More »
Fifth Leg Data Production Inc.
2014 - Present
• Responsible for the database work of Global Horse Racing and Soccer projects. The database contains more than 250 GB of data for each project.
• Resolve issues escalated by QA, Level 1/Level 2...
Virtify Philippines Inc.
2009 - 2012
• Responsible for end-to-end database development of an International Regulatory Information System: from user requirements, through design and development, into UAT, and release.
• Contribute to...