Skills include engaging customers and end users to elicit requirements, document specifications, and create use case scenarios.
Read More »
Manage the development process using an incremental and iterative approach to design, coding, and testing.
Experience using SAS, SQL, and Visual Basic to prepare listings, tables, and graphical data displays to support data management, statistical analysis, and report writing efforts.
Therapeutic areas include: Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disease, Inflammation, Oncology, and Pain.
SCIO Health Analytics
2013 - 2014
* Conversion of client healthcare claim data from text and MS Excel files into standardized SAS datasets for a data warehouse using Enterprise Guide.
* Modification and customization of SAS macro...
2013 - 2013
* Conversion of data from legacy systems to SAP using SAS and SQL.
* Modifications of existing programs to use new SAP data sources.
* Creation of new programs to provide source data for new...
2010 - 2013
* Develop clinical trial databases using Oracle Clinical.
* Program validation and derivation consistency checks using Oracle Clinical.
* Perform quality testing on database builds, consistency...
2008 - 2008
* Developed data edit checks using SAS Base, SAS Macro.
* Performed user acceptance testing on Clintrial EDC databases.
Clinical Data Associate
2006 - 2007
* Managing clinical trial databases, acting as a liaison with clients.
* Responsible for project status reporting and data clean-up process through data archival.
* Testing and validation of...
2005 - 2005
* Developed PERL scripts and SAS programs to create transport files.
* Developed SAS programs using FTP to move files from UNIX to NT.
2004 - 2004
* Developed SAS programs to clean study data.
* Developed SAS reports using ODS and PDF
2001 - 2004
* Developed document tracking and reporting systems in MS Access Visual Basic for data entry department.
* Developed project management system in MS Access Visual Basic for decision support.
1999 - 2000
* Worked on Safety Extract programs for closeout studies using SAS Base, SAS Macro, SAS Stat and MS Access Visual Basic.
* Provided data listings in support of data cleaning and study reporting...
Computer Sciences Corporation
1995 - 1999
* Maintained legacy COBOL programs and JCL. Developed new programs using SAS to support CSC’s Internal Systems Finance and Accounting group.
* Assisted in Y2K changes to existing systems.
Community College of Rhode Island
Associate in Computer Science