David J. Knipe
257 Grant Avenue, Apt. B3 Cell: --
Cliffside Park, New Jersey 07010
Highly motivated, results oriented Information Technology professional with over ten years of experience. Skilled in providing customer/end-user desktop and LAN support with the proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues. Quick learner with strong working knowledge of software, hardware, operating systems, security applications and networking, including Cisco Routers/Switches.
• Network: Cisco Routing/Switching, EIGRP, RIPv2, OSPF, Static Routing, STP/RSTP, CDP, VLan’s, Port-Security, InterVLAN Routing, VTP, 802.1q trunking, Etherchannel, telnet/SSH, VLSM, IPv6, NAT/PAT, Access Control Lists, Serial WAN connections; Frame-Relay, PPP, HDLC, VPN’s, IOS show/debug commands.
• Desktop: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 Professional, MAC OS X, WinNT, Novell Clients, Citrix PN, VMWare
• Communication Protocols: TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, OSI Model, IEEE 802.2/802.3 Ethernet, Wireless 802.11a/b/g/n
• Technical Support Resources: Cisco SDM/CCP, Cisco IOS CLI, Putty, Dameware NT Utilities x.x, BVAdmin, Blackberry Enterprise Server, NetIQ DRA, Active Directory Users-Computers, HP JetAdmin, MS SNA manager, Filemon/Regmon, Group Policy Mgr, Citrix Mgmt Console, Hyperterm, MMC, Rightfax Mgr, ARCServe 2000.
• Software: Microsoft Office 2000/XP/03/07/10, MSProject/Visio...
Read More »