Read More »
Decisive, action-oriented and result-focused certified Project Management Professional offering over 15 years of experience in Information Technology/Services. I am an outstanding Project Manager with consistent leadership abilities, critical thinking, and adaptability while being committed and flexible. A proven in-house expert on the project management processes who actively seeks out areas where the expertise is required and acting as a resource. I am driven by new challenges and desire to be successful in all...
Mar 19, 2015|Project Management|$139|Working
Mar 31, 2014|Project Management|$12,275|Completed
Oct 22, 2012|Project Management|$5,404|Completed
Oct 9, 2012|Project Management|$136|Completed
A leading provider of project management and training services.
Whether you need to design and execute a plan or a role player to provide interim support to keep your projects on schedule and within budget, you can rely on me.
Project Management Services:
• Manage complex project implementations from the point of engagement through the complete transition to Operations using PMI PM Practices to assure professional, collaborative results and a positive experience through all phases of assigned projects.
• Provide direct project management for assigned projects, including working with cross-functional and virtual teams to meet customer and corporate needs while documenting requirements
• Develop and monitor project plans while managing all project components to agree upon deliverable dates and timetables
• Provide input in the decision making process to management when required
• Update and revise project timelines, level of effort, and cost to maintain accurate project forecasts while recording and reconciling time tracking against project
• Supporting project prioritization, resource allocation, business and technical requirements definition, project launch, detailed planning, execution, closure, and debrief. Use all standard tools for documentation and communication. (SharePoint, Office suite)
• Anticipates and resolve issues before they adversely affect the project and/or relationship by regularly identifying and assessing project risk factors
Read More »