(Elance occasionally shows Dawn's location as the Bahamas, where she travels frequently. However, Dawn is a US citizen, Florida resident, American-born and educated, and native English speaker.)
Read More »
Dawn is a freelance writer (and former lawyer and educator) who will craft engaging content and provide superior writing by channeling her extensive experience, skills, creativity and zeal into each project.
• More than 14 years of experience as a practicing attorney (J.D.) and educational consultant (M.Ed.).
• Finely honed writing and editing...
Apr 19, 2013|Sales Writing|Private|Completed
Mar 21, 2013|Ghost Writing|Private|Completed
Mar 15, 2013|Copywriting|Private|Completed
Feb 28, 2013|E-books and Blogs|Private|Completed
In addition to top-notch writing skills, Dawn stands out for her ability to:
*Understand many different types of audiences and writing needs by capitalizing upon her extensive and varied experience in law, education, nonprofit organizations, world travel, inspirational blogs and more.
*Write naturally in professional, academic, legal or conversational tones and convey the information in a clear and understandable manner, no matter the writing style.
*Communicate well before, during and after the project to ensure that each client receives precisely what he or she had in mind.
* NEVER miss a deadline and always present information in a highly organized fashion, with great attention to detail.
Dawn is an intelligent and highly skilled writer who can write well on just about any topic. However, she does not believe in a “one size fits all” approach to writing. Dawn only selects projects in which she has personal experience and personal interest. For you, this means that if you and Dawn decide to work together, you will benefit from a writer who, in addition to her professional dedication and perfectionism, is personally invested in your project as if it were her own.
Dawn’s experience and services include:
* LAW - All types of research and writing needs for law firms and law firm websites. An attorney since 1997, Dawn was a partner in a well-respected Chicago law firm with 50+ attorneys. She has a thorough understanding of the legal world, writes skillfully on legal...
Read More »
Franczek Radelet P.C. (formerly Franczek Sullivan)
2001 - 2011
• Practiced school law in a 50+ attorney law firm in which education clients included more than 100 public school districts, the Chicago Public Schools, the Illinois State Board of Education,...
Southeastern Equity Center
Legal Affairs Specialist
1998 - 2001
* Advised school districts in 8 southern states regarding school desegregation and educational equity issues related to race, national origin and gender.
* Analyzed consent decree court orders,...