Over twenty years experience in technical and non-technical writing and editing and publication design and production.
Read More »
Author of three third-party computer books and numerous user manual
Proficient with the leading graphics and publication design software, including Illustrator, InDesign, FrameMaker, PageMaker, and MS Office applicaitons.
Familiar with the Chicago Manual of Style
Nov 5, 2012|Technical Writing|$1,666|Completed
Aug 31, 2012|Technical Writing|$750|Completed
May 21, 2012|Technical Writing|$275|Completed
May 13, 2012|Technical Writing|$0|Completed
* Wrote user manuals and supporting documentation for a variety of hardware and software products, including video display adapters, network adapters, programming libraries, color printers, Windows utility programs, and circuit-design CAD programs
* Author of three computer books released by major publishers and a respected music-theory text
* Created thousands of technical illustrations for electronic engineering publications: schematics, block diagrams, performance graphs and tables
* Single-handedly produced a quarterly magazine for a high-tech corporation, performing all tasks except the writing of copy, including copyediting, illustration, layout/design/typography, and editorial coordination
* Copyedited the work of a large team of electronic engineers, many of whom were not native speakers of English, transforming their heterogeneous prose into a product that was consistent with standard English grammar and usage and with the company's house style
Read More »