I'm a a business freelance writer for AGBeat.com and with my dual background in public relations and journalism, I'm looking for the opportunity to combine these interests to assist businesses looking for quality, dependable writers.
Read More »
Writing is a huge passion of mine and I enjoy tailoring it to fit a specific client's needs, to receive a better return on ROI or just to create something that flows wells and concisely gets your point across. I've dedicated the past 9 years of my cultivating my writing skills and have received countless...
Feb 25, 2013|Article Writing|$47|Completed
Feb 24, 2013|Article Writing|$30|Completed
Feb 5, 2013|Article Writing|$46|Completed
Jan 30, 2013|Article Writing|$42|Completed
Summary of Experiences and Services
• The coursework and projects that I’ve completed in my business classes required a great deal of numerical analysis and detailed evaluation, thereby giving me a strong foundation to build upon with your company.
• I’ve assisted in conducting several focus groups and surveys for marketing research classes, including a study about the usage of cell phones amongst college students. On a team of four, I was responsible for the analysis of all data gathered during the primary research segment of our project.
• My public relations experience has strengthened my ability to present in front of an audience, work well within a team and to ensure all necessary key points are clearly displayed and stated.
• My journalism background ensures that all recommendations and communications materials will be well written and tailored appropriately for each individual client.
• Additionally, my time in the magazine journalism sequence has fostered my love for creative, innovative writing.
• During my time as a guest services representative, I’ve learned to listen to guest issues and concerns, take the steps necessary to solve and abate them and ultimately deliver exceptional service in a fast-paced environment.
Computer: Adobe InDesign, Social Media, Final Cut Pro, Word Press, html coding, MS Office Suite, Photoshop
Reporting/Research: Interviewing, Editing, Writing, Critical Close Reading, LexisNexis, Google Scholar
Solicitation: Drafting grant...
Read More »