Hello. I am a Program and Marketing Specialist focused on the development and application of corporate / organization’s goals, strategies and operations. Operates from a uniquely broad expertise base applied in the commercial, government, non-profit and consulting in the private industry and government sectors. Recognized as an expert in State Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Federal Medicare and financial planning for disabled individuals.
Read More »
My experience in multiple industry verticals positions him to utilize numerous channels...
Product & Corporate Marketing
Competitive Technology Evaluation
Technology Expositions and Sales Events
Training Program Development
Core Strengths and Value Proposition
Product and Service Development
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Marketplace Analysis & Competitive Assessments
- Technology Evaluation, Product Rollout and Succession Planning
Information Briefing Development and Delivery
- Management, Internal Development Teams
- Clients and Investor Relations Groups
- Trade Shows, Expositions and Sales Events
- Speaker at Industry Trade Shows and Seminars
- Published Author
Business Management & Consulting
- Strategic & Tactical Business Planning
- Marketing Plan Development & Implementation
o Corporate Message Development
o Website Content Management
o Social Media Planning
- Client and Proposal Development
- International Experience
- P&L and Program Budget Management
o Oversaw revenue-generating groups (sub $10MM)
o Successfully managed $2M to $25M budgets
Read More »
Independent Marketing Consultant
Independent Marketing Consultant, Dallas TX
2000 - Present
Independent consultant assisting commercial, nonprofit organizations, entrepreneurs, start-ups and existing ventures with all aspects of marketing including message development, business...
Extend Health, Inc., division of Towers Watson
Call Center Ops Supervisor - Medicare Exchange
2012 - 2013
Medicare Open Enrollment Period (OEP) Benefit Advisor Team Supervisor followed by Customer Service Team Operations Supervisor: Developed, Coached and Mentored a Teams of 15 Multi-State Licensed...
B/D: NFP Securities, Inc.,/Life Planning for Fam
Technical Director / Financial Advisor
2008 - 2011
Technical Director / Financial Advisor, B/D: NFP Securities, Inc., (Life Planning for Families of Special Needs /Income By Design) Dallas, TX
* Estate and Wealth Planner focusing on assisting...
MassMutual Insurance Company, B/D: MML Investors S
Financial Advisor / Vertical Market Development
2004 - 2008
Financial Advisor / Vertical Market Development, MassMutual Insurance Company, B/D: MML Investors Services, Inc. (Harris Financial Group / HFG Advisors, Inc.), Dallas, TX
* Member of local...
Data Exchange, Inc.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
2001 - 2002
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), Data Exchange, Inc., Richardson TX
* Re-focused engineering efforts to complete, field test and release to market company’s unified communications products....
ViewCast.com / MultiMedia Access Corp
VP Marketing and Business Development
1993 - 2000
VP Marketing and Business Development, ViewCast.com, Dallas TX
* Managed strategic direction of the company’s system business. Lead on Viewpoint’s systems division product, marketing and sales...
Other Employment Activities Included
Various (see description below)
1980 - 1995
Other Employment Activities Included:
* VP Desktop Program Development - Publishing, Consulting and Trade Show Company
* Product Development Manager, Advanced Technology Engineering – NASA...
New York Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)
The American College
SpecialCare Financial Planner
New York University, Tisch Graduate School
Master of Professional Studies (MPS)
Product & Services Development
Call Center Management
Business Plan Writer
Strategic & Tactical Planning