Certified and support the following systems:
Read More »
Hewlett Packard Laser and Design jet Printers (all)
Ricoh and Ikon copier Certification
Laptops (Dell, Compaq, IBM, and HP)
Desktops (Dell, Compaq, IBM, and HP)
I am a certified Desktop Support, Network Engineer with 18 years of experience within Information Technology. Through extensive training and self-development, I have recognized my strengths in building relationships, enhancing creativity, delegation, communication, problem analysis, time management, and motivation to establish effective leadership in myself and with a team.
As a backup to my HP Manager I have managed over 42 employees. Recognized for my abilities, HP management organized for me to learn Project Management and provided the training. I was trusted to work on the projects for Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, and Chase where my technical and management skills were utilized as a Deployment Manager delegating to over 142 contracted employees across the country.
I know my extensive technical and administrative experience will be of great asset to your company. I look forward to speaking with you about your company's needs. Moreover, how I may contribute to the fulfillment of your current objectives. My current salary request is open for negotiations.
Read More »
(Atos) Forest Labs
Lead Technical Support
2011 - 2012
• Provide onsite support to remote and onsite users.
• Hardware and Software support on FDA applications
• Setup and support Cisco VOIP, IP Communicator, Blackberry, Connectivity.Win7 Migration
Ricoh USA Corp
2010 - 2011
• Over the phone and internet chat support to Ricoh & Ikon contracted customers, and technicians.
• Assisted with driver installation on Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac systems
2006 - 2009
• Supported NYC Financial district printers, desktops, laptops, and Proliant and blade servers.
• Analyzed, diagnosed, and replaced disk drives, modems, jet direct, network interface cards and...