A web artisan who designs, develops, tests, releases, maintains a web services by following best practices and PHP industry standards such as PSR-0. PSR-1.
Read More »
A well self-organized man who is able to work under pressure in an unstructured environment.
Aug 4, 2015|Software Application|$20|Completed
Feb 9, 2015|Web Programming|$20|Completed
Feb 3, 2015|Web Programming|$10|Completed
Jan 28, 2015|Web Programming|$20|Completed
1. Adding new features for existing web applications (LAMP-based websites/web services)
2. Integrating with Third-Party Services such as Facebook Social Plugins (https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/), SurveyGizmo (http://apisurveygizmo.helpgizmo.com/help) etc.
3. Google search engine optimization (following Google Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide http://static.googleusercontent.com/media/www.google.ru/en/ru/webmasters/docs/search-engine-optimization-starter-guide.pdf)
4. Page speed optimization(following Goole Page Speed Insights https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/)
5. Creating mobile version of websites (by jQuery Mobile http://jquerymobile.com/)
6. Creating a website/blog/landing-page based on WordPress and deploying on the following vendors: Amazon EC2, Digital Ocean, Open Shift. (GoDaddy or another hosting is also possible!)
7. Migration of an existing website to WordPress platform. Using test suites to be sure the most important elements of new website works as expected. Migration to another host/vendor if it's required.
8. Creating custom WordPress themes and plugins.
Read More »