During the course of my career I have been exposed to a wide variety of professionals, specialized projects and some exceptionally unique learning environments. With over 17 years of experience within the fields of marketing and architecture, the opportunities with those employers mentioned on my resume have provided me with my most recent endeavors. However it has been my good fortune to have been exposed to many others.
Read More »
While working through college, I managed two separate retail stores in Cleveland, Ohio. After college I spent almost twelve years with a small computer consulting company called The E.I.S. Group. Working both part and full time within the company’s marketing department, I was eventually promoted and given my own branch office. My primary responsibilities included developing marketing strategies, focus on customer retention and various business to business relationships. In addition, I also handled all of the company’s print and marketing needs and was able to develop several local / national accounts into increased forms of revenue.
I feel that during that time, I not only continued to developed exceptional personal and professional skills, but that my attentiveness to detail, client relationships, office teamwork as well as the overall productivity of my staff, lead to the long term success of the office.
On the technical side, I have in depth experience with the architectural field, several versions of AutoCAD, a general familiarity with the program Revit and the U.D.S. style of drafting. I am also proficient with most Microsoft programs such as Windows, Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint. To further my overall educational development, I recently obtained several I.T. certifications in computer maintenance, networking, network security, systems administration and a basic understanding of configuring routers.
I feel that my overall professionalism,...
Read More »
ServiceMaster for Quality
Director of Marketing and Business Development
2011 - Present
• Provided initiative and leadership in order to attract new clients and increase the company’s overall profitability.
• Continued to nurture a wide variety of existing accounts through various...
Director of Project Development
2010 - 2011
• Created and implemented several marketing programs geared toward residential and commercial customers.
• Assumed the responsibility for and then nurtured a variety of business to business...
Fuller Design Group
2008 - 2010
• Coordinated frequently with the architectural staff, construction managers, individual contractors and local municipalities in order to facilitate the effective completion of various...