Using Exchange for web services (EWS) we need .NET code that does the following:
- Returns a list of all Mailboxes
- Returns all Distribution Lists
- Returns a list of folders (Inbox, Calendar, Tasks etc) for each Mailbox
- Returns an item in each above folder. Example: each email in an inbox or each calendar item in the calendar folder etc.
Skills: .net, web services, exchange
“Para agreed to the cost and once he discovered he could not technically do one piece as I wanted he came up with an alternative but wanted more money. As a fellow developer I know there was really no difference in effort but he asked several times to increase the amount of the job. I really didn't like this tactic. In the end the job was done to our satisfaction so he's a competent .NET developer. ”
“Thank you so much for your feedback. If you kindly revisit your statement, I am sure you would like to correct yourself at few places.
1) The alternative I took, in fact was the only way to achieve the objective. The way you wanted it is not even supported by Microsoft. This is really unexpected from someone claims to be a programmer. I would request, if you can find the code for mailbox enumeration with EWS, I will be really grateful.
2) Please try to remember, I have not charged anything for the work I committed. The extra payment was for the extra requirement you added at a later point of time that you yourself agreed to pay. I really failed to understand how can that be called as a tactic!
Thanks again for acknowledging my programming efforts. It's nice to work with you. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but not sure about the cause.”