Executive-Level Program Manager with 6 years of Information Technology (IT) and business management experience in both the public and private sector with key emphasis infrastructure management, billing and telecommunications, vendor management and program management.
Read More »
Excel in liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on-time, on-budget and on-spec project completions. Able to merge customer and user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet project deliverable.
• Responsible and accountable for the coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
• Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
• Define and initiate projects, and assign Project Managers to manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
• Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
• Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
• Present periodic Dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.
Read More »