Over the last 7 years of experience, I have been fortunate to work with international clients as a Business Analyst, System/Finance Analyst, Software Project Manager and successful in providing suitable solutions for their workflow processes for improved business goals. My experience in the corporate environment with an "Outstanding Employee" award for exceptional performance over the years will definitely be an add-on to hire me for your requirement.
Read More »
I assure you of turning around the organization's processes for better communication,...
Some of my responsibilities as a SYSTEM ANALYST include:
- Liaising with clients to understand project requirements.
- Drafting project strategy, plans and creating milestones
- Creating functional requirements, use cases, user stories and user flows based on high level requirement
- Product Development and Management
- Assisting in the development of functional test plans and QA of product features
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
As a PROJECT MANAGER, I have undertaken the following responsibilities:
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues, and devise contingency plans
Read More »