Talented and accomplished Engineering Operations management professional with special expertise in directing product and systems development and testing projects and programs for aerospace, government, and military sectors. Highly adept at planning, process improvement, and team leadership. Consistent record of completing initiatives on-time and within budget, resulting in major cost savings. Excellent technical, managerial, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
Read More »
I am confident my experience, record of success, and expertise in Engineering Program and Project Management qualify me well for the technical jobs you need performed and I can deliver the same superior level of performance as I have for past employers. My background includes overseeing manufacturing, testing, design, technical writing, and support activities for several major organizations, including leaders in the aerospace industry. Now I would like to bring my skills to work for you.
In my last position I was a Program Manager and Engineer IV at National Technical Systems, overseeing engineering support for a $14M division of an environmental and dynamic testing firm. Previously, I held the positions of Project Manager, Project Engineer, Production Supervisor, and Airframe Division Supervisor. My accomplishments in these and other positions include:
• Reducing the average job completion time 50% by implementing a new scheduling system.
• Achieving 99% customer satisfaction while lowering costs and growing revenues 20%.
• Improving delivery times 30% at Electrol Manufacturing by optimizing production schedules.
• Delivering major savings by acquiring alternate sources for raw materials.
• Increasing profit margins on testing 80% by bringing testing functions in-house.
• Maximizing manufacturing productivity at Aerodyne by introducing new processes.
• Eliminating costly helicopter parts replacement by redesigning several parts for US...
Read More »
National Technical Systems
2007 - 2010
Oversaw engineering support for $14M division of $70M environmental testing company whose clients include Boeing, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, B/E Aerospace, and others. Supervised up to 15...
2004 - 2007
Directed production support for F-35 Lightning II aircraft. Worked closely with engineers, QA specialists, purchasing agents, and project planners from Northrop Grumman. Developed winning project...