As Network & Security specialist, with more then 6+ years of experience demonstrated technical and management experience in the areas of Information Security Management including Firewall, Load Balancer , Cat6k ,SSL , DDOS, VPN Routing & Switching ,with overall ability to analyze and respond to Intrusion attempts.
Specialties Include Configuration and Trouble shooting of Global Site Selector (GSS) ,Content Switching module(CSM), CSS, ACE, SSL module(SSLM), F5 LTM,Checkpoint firewall ( R65,R75), VSX,FWSM, ASA, PIX, Juniper Netscreen, Routers, Switches(3750), Cat 6500,IDS/IPS, Checkpoint Application firewall, Arc-Sight, Exim, Bind, FTP, Squid ,Infloblox ,Cisco ANM
1) Cable & Wireless as Network & Security Specialist :-Monitored, Managed, Configured devices such as Global Site Selector (GSS) , Checkpoint firewall(R65), Juniper, Routers , switches (3750), Cat 6500 , Content Switching module ( CSM) , SSL module(SSLM), FWSM, ASA, PIX, IDS/IPS, Checkpoint Application firewall.
2)Virgin Media as Security Engineer :- Analysis of more than 200 firewalls which comprised of CISCO ASA, FWSM, PIX to check if configurations comply with design.For the purpose of Audit a year logs were analyzed to check whether the issues are with configuration errors or actual attacks on the network.It also required deep analysis of entire network configurations which included Cisco routers, cat switches(6509, 6513), Load balancer(ACE, CSS, CSM, GSS, F5), Firewalls (ASA, FWSM, PIX) .
3)Sandwell council as Network & Security engineer :- As contractor, profile was to handle bulk of incidents and changes in Old legacy DMZ within specified SLA. The OLD DMZ comprised of Linux platform and had set up of mail Exim servers, Squid Proxy, DNS, FTP, Iptables and Checkpoints. Also simultaneously migrating to new DMZ seamlessly that was designed with Bluecoat, ASA, and Checkpoints.
4) Thomson Reuters as Network & Security engineer :- Currently working Network and Security Engineer Contractor,working for Global Network and Security Deployment team to support mission-critical business.Technologies handled are
• Cisco load balancing technologies, ACE and 4710 Appliance
• Checkpoint NG firewall (SPLAT deployment) managed by Provider-1
• Checkpoint VSX firewall managed by Provider-1
• Juniper Netscreen firewall
• Routing and LAN switching with Cisco hardware/software
• MPLS VRF LITE
• Cisco Switch suite of products (6500, 4500, 4900, 3500, 2900)
• TCP/IP protocols.
• Windows NT/2000, Unix and Linux platforms