I am a freelance writer with a background in Psychology, marketing, research, and academic writing. Most of my work is academic, including research proposals, peer reviews, and Power Point presentations. My style is sufficiently flexible to suit many genres and formats and I enjoy researching and writing about new topics.
Read More »
I received a BS in Psychology from the University of North Florida in 2007 and I completed four additional semesters of graduate coursework in Social Psychology at The University of Alabama from Aug 2008-Dec 2009. My...
My writing style and research background are suited to a variety of communication needs, including:
- Reviews and analysis of academic research, data, results, and implications (e.g. summary of findings in a major area of research)
- Marketing and/or human behavior research design, implementation, and analysis
- Utilization of behavioral research tools (e.g. questionnaires) with adherence to principles of validity and reliability
- Effective presentation design using Microsoft Office programs (e.g. PowerPoint)
- Organization of statistical data into charts and graphs using Excel and/or SPSS
- Analysis of social and/or popular culture phenomena for academic, journalistic and/or informal purposes
- Arts and entertainment reviews and analysis
- Creative writing, fiction, and non-fiction
- Instructional guides: articles, step-by-step, and/or question-and-answer format, for educational, professional, and/or informal purposes
- Marketing material design, including promotional flyers, informational brochures, newsletters, and social networking media
Read More »