Our goal is to connect the digital and analog world by fusing natural and digital elements through your vision and ours.
Read More »
For more than 7 years, we have handled many aspects of video and photography from conceptualization through postproduction. We focus on short films, commercials, web series, photo shoots and more, and we are always looking for a challenge.
We're proficient in the lasted Adobe products: premiere, photoshop and after effects. Here are some past projects that we've worked on, and you can view some of them on our YouTube channel.
- Director, producer, editor and cinematographer of George Rogers Foundation promotional video.
- Producer, cinematographer and editor of the short film "Shelter"
- Director, producer, editor and cinematographer of “Nine is Fine” YouTube series.
- Camera operator, boom operator, visual effects and graphic designer for the short film “Diminutive Longevity”. The short was featured in the 2013 BGSU Film & Media Festival and received multiple awards.
- Director, producer, editor and cinematographer of the short documentary “Carolina Reds”. The short was featured in the 2010 Drake Fly-Fishing Film Tour and toured the east coast.
Read More »