HSBC Sri Lanka - Senior Credit MI Analyst (07/2009 to 05/2014)
* Made improvements to the quarterly Risk Management process to make it more transparent and engaging among the Senior Management Risk Owners (CEO, CFO, Sector leads, and Support function leads).
* Successfully achieved efficiency drivers within reporting and controlling remit, including simplifying a couple of complex processes (i.e. saved significant man hours and reduced process steps by more than half).
* Maintained high accuracy level at all the times when delivering Management Information (MIís) to the Retail Banking Wealth Management and ensured that the compiled MIís were delivered on time with proper format. Required amendments were made on requests of either party and delivered on time.
* Was an active member of Projects/Assignments.
* Responsibility on month-end close and quarterly Management reporting (Compliance)
* Achieved above average performance ratings in all years of employment.
* Was able to develop System generated reports by adding summaries, Pie charts, Bar Charts, New excel formulas (VLOOKUP, DSUM, DCOUNT, ISNA etc) .Support functions are more likely to use and got recommendations as well. So far I manage to develop 25 odd reports with my analytical knowledge.
* Received the outstanding effort and Excellency award for the year 2013 Ė HSBC.
Initiatives: (latest for 2013)
* ASP (Asian Pacific) has been requested a project in order to analyze the...
Read More »