I have been working as Linux System Administrator for 5 years. I supply linux management service for my customers. I design and install infrastructures for high-available web applications.
Read More »
Most of these servers use Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Redhat and Pardus.
I use haproxy as load balancer, iptables as firewall, apache, nginx or lighttpd as web server, mysql as database server. I configure replication systems which have one or more slaves. I deploy applications in different languages like RoR, Python/Django or PHP. I am familiar with...
Jul 5, 2012|System Administration|$70|Working
Jun 28, 2012|System Administration|$132|Completed
Server installation and maintenance,
- Virtualization (KVM, vserver, openvz, VMware)
- High-availability (Load balancing, failover)
- Web servers (apache, nginx, lighttp)
- MySQL servers
- Caching servers (memcached)
- VPN servers (OpenVPN)
- Monitoring (Zabbix)
- Application deployment (PHP -fpm, cgi, mod_php-, RoR, Django)
- Linux system maintenance
Web and shell application development with Python/Django,
- Customized web applications. Dynamic, easy-to-use applications.
- Shell applications for task automation, routine jobs, scraping etc.
Read More »