Aeronautical engineer with MBA in finance and operations. 5 years experience in MRO, engine shop. Clients can expect detail due diligence and examination of the sector and process they need improvement, as well as steps to follow in order to achieve them in easiest and most money efficient way. All CAPM, WACC, IRR, MIRR, NPV, PB models in financing are used. All analysis in the inventory is performed to get optimal level of inventory and production.
Read More »
Clients can also expect to get market research data, gathered from primary and secondary...
1. asset estimation and acquisition, aircraft/engine documentation checks,
2. OEM liaison and technical consultancy,
3. purchase financial modelling,
4. business development
Powerplant engineer, engine and accessories (CFM56-3, JT8D Std), and APU (GTCP85) engineer:
1) Workscoping, maintenance and repairs, engineering support and project management;
2) Flight incidents monitoring, troubleshooting and reporting;
3) Reliability estimation and corrective action proposals;
4) Maintenance and development of APU and Accessories test cells;
5) QEC structural repairs and ATA 49, 54, 78 APU or engine mash with SRM; line/base maintenance support for engine zone structural defects
6) LLP documentation check;
ACHIEVEMENTS: Linipot (the engine seal geometry) procedure during engine assembly and shop personnel training; Engine fuel system test cell modification; Component operating and storage list (COSL) for LLP parts, aircraft parts transportation company procedure (ATA 300), etc.
Structures engineer: structural repairs on B737 Classic and ATR fleet, also for B737 NG, B727, DC9 and Fokker 100 (metallic and composite structures):
1) Structural repairs engineering orders
2) Line/Base maintenance defect card workscoping
3) Service bulletins and airworthiness directives follow up
4) Non structural repair manual customer proposals and communication with OEM
5) Company technical bulletins, internal maintenance practices
Read More »