* Prompt responses to clients' questions and requests
Read More »
* Internet savvy
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong internet research skills
* Strong communication skills
* Strong problem solving skills
* A high-speed internet connection
* Solid phone access; landline or dependable cell phone
* Availability during working hours to respond to and engage with your clients
* Familiarity with standard assistant tools like Google docs, Gcal, Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook, etc.
* Strong desire to help people and a positive attitude
For over 15 years, I have provided support for CEO's and CFO's, and the Boards of Fortune 500 companies. I have strong writing, copywriting, research, and presentation skills and can provide "ghost writing" for executive memos and summaries.. I am quick, detailed, and treat every assignment as though my job depended on it. I am not above doing the dirty, grimy grunt work that is the underpinning of every successful outcome. That said, I am easy to work with, have an excellent sense of the necessary, and adapt quickly to changing priorities and deadlines.
Umpqua Bank, San Francisco, CA May 2009 2009 – Current
Executive Administrator/Office and Trade Services
Full front office administration and executive support for startup International Business Banking business unit for 48 branch community bank. Primary responsibilities include administration of sales and marketing program and processing new accounts. Assisted in the development and implementation of business continuity plan and writing of department policies and procedures. Additionally tasked with maintaining key VIP relationships through tracking business and financial trends impacting client business plans and ensuring clear channels of communication to facilitate immediate financial resolutions. Supervised all aspects of office administration from payroll, interfacing with Human Resources, and developing annual budgets....
Read More »