I'm a .NET solutions developer with over nine of years of in-depth experience in .NET and ASP.NET solutions design and developing, including five years in project and personnel management. I've managed projects from initial requirements analysis through final implementation and integration.
Read More »
In other words, I'm a technically savvy person who does more than just solve complex technical challenges: I'm an expert at making the process run fluidly, smoothly and customer-friendly.
I'm capable of building complex web sites using ASP.NET and...
Apr 11, 2015|Networking & Security|Private|Completed
Oct 13, 2010|Software Application|Private|Completed
Jun 29, 2010|Software Application|Private|Completed
Jun 23, 2010|Software Application|Private|Completed
Turnkey, full-cycle services
As a well-seasoned professional, I adopt your viewpoint, see your needs as if they were my own, and implement solutions that deliver both value and results.
I take pride in -- and responsibility for -- my work, and I promise you will derive as much value from it as I do.
As an experienced .NET solutions developer and a savvy software designer, I transform ideas and problems into elegant, results-oriented solutions.
* I provide FREE bug and error fixing.
* In addition, I provide post-project support and consultation for details that fall within the scope of the original project (internals, limitations, conditions, features clarification, configuration and installation issues) for a period of 365 days.
* Please note, changes and improvements do not fall within the scope of the original project, and accordingly they will be treated as a new project.
* I will not share any information/data that I receive from you. Period.
* I am willing to sign Non-Disclosure Agreements, but even if you forego that step, I will always treat your project as though I had signed one. I do not disclose any information to third parties (not even your identity or email address) to which I may be privy during the project. All proprietary information is held in strict confidence.
Read More »