Over twelve years engineering experience in hardware and product development of analog, high speed digital and complex telecommunication circuits.
Read More »
• Broad exposure to various technologies: digital, analog, mixed signal, power, Intel/Motorola processors and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM).
• Experienced in complex board-level-circuit-design, physical layout, debug, verification, manufacturing, and regulatory considerations.
• Familiar with the device market and many regional vendors.
• Proficient with several computer design...
Sr. Electrical Engineer
2006 - 2012
Designed control system for Space Agency. Worked with other engineers on system integration, debugging, and testing the beta units.
• Wrote Specifications / design / qualification of electronic...
Senior Design Engineer (Audio Logics)
2005 - 2006
Designed and provide technical leadership in the development of technologies, products, to meet cost, schedule and performance goals. Participated in the creation of schedules, design...
Phoenix Lite, Inc
Hardware Design Engineer
2002 - 2005
• Design and development of a Subscriber Unit (SU) and a Network Unit (NU) utilized in a Fiber-To-The-Home (FTTH) System from initial concept. Worked with System group to research and develop...
Fujitsu Network Communications, Inc
Hardware Design Engineer
2000 - 2002
Researched and developed hardware for 155MHZ Optical Supervisory Channel (OSC) card for a DWDM System from initial concept to production. Worked closely with Physical layer engineering, surveyed...
Intelect Network Technologies (TeraForce)
Senior Hardware Design Engineer
1996 - 2000
Hardware engineer for a Video Interface Module used on a SONET OC-1/OC-3 multiplexor product (SONETLynx) from concept to production support. Worked on sensitive requirements with system engineering...
Electrical Engineer (R&D Project Engineer)
1994 - 1996
Designed dimmable electronic ballast and controls. Supervised a team to prototype, develop, and test up to 40 new ballast models. Worked with marketing to develop new product specification, and...
Seimens-ElectroCom Automation L.P.
1991 - 1994
Responsible for the Delivery BarCode Sorter (DBCS), Package BarCode Sorter (PBCS) machines, and Return Automated Magazine Processor (RAMP). Analyzed sorting functions, Captured schematic using...
1985 - 1991
Technical Trainer: responsible for providing theoretical and laboratory presentations on Digital/Analog, Integrated Circuits (IC), Intel and Motorola Microprocessors architecture (up to MPC68360),...
Used in designs