* Over 15 years UNIX support and development
Read More »
* Seasoned system administrator with extensive experience of working in large server farm setups (financial industry, startups, online gaming);
* Experienced in UNIX development (shell scripts, Ruby, Perl)
* Databases - SQL (Sybase, MySQL, Postrgres), NoSQL (Couchbase, CouchDB)
* System integration and deployment - Chef, Capistrano, Docker, Vagrant, LXC
* Computing clouds and vitrualization: AWS (EC2, S3,...
Aug 9, 2015|System Administration|$296|Completed
Aug 4, 2015|Web Programming|$132|Completed
Jul 14, 2015|Web Programming|$2,750|Completed
May 4, 2015|System Administration|$110|Completed
I am UNIX and infrastructure engineer with over 15 years experience of support for large to mid-size infrastructure installations in various environments from large financial shops to startups.
Long time experience backed by solid knowledge of modern technologies:
- cloud and virtualisation — AWS (EC2, ELB, RDS, Route53, S3), Joyent, Docker, Vagrant, LXC,
- SQL and NoSQL databases;
- application and infrastructure deployment and configuration systems (Chef, Puppet, Capistrano),
- monitoring using OSS tools (Nagios, MRTG, Munin, Monit),
- web backend development Ruby-on-Rails, Sinatra, Jekyll, Middleman.
I am able to build infrastructure for your application (either a small online startup, or large established business) from scratch and present a ready to run, well supported, backed by code repository of system configuration.
- English (native level),
- Ukrainian(mother tongue),
- Russian (fluent),
- Japanese - conversational.
I can work remotely in the timezone you require. Fast response to emails and messaging guaranteed.
I am able to support your server farm remotely and securely.
Read More »