Talented Arabic language expert, with over 16 years (1998 - present) of experience in translation and other linguistic services, of which I spent 7 years in managing the "Linguistics & Translation Department" at the Parliament of Egypt.
Read More »
Holding Canadian and Egyptian nationalities, I only translate between my 2 native languages and cultures, Arabic and English, and in the areas of my studies and practical experience.
Specialties: Translation, Localization, Editing, Proofreading, Writing, Post Production services, SEO, SMM, Training...
Mar 22, 2015|Translation|Private|Completed
Mar 17, 2015|Arabic <-> English Translation|Private|Completed
Mar 11, 2015|Translation|Private|Completed
Mar 9, 2015|Article Writing|Private|Completed
1- Medical & Pharmaceuticals:
Experienced medical translator based on my pharmacy degree and active membership in the Alberta College of Pharmacists.
Achievements: Translation of over 21 health books, 345 medical articles and researches, 69 medical and pharmaceutical website, and the list is still growing.
(Pharmacy degree is verified by Elance)
Holder of a Professional Diploma in Legal Translation (PDLT) from the American University in Cairo (2003- 2005). Achievements include translation of hundreds of:
- Contracts, agreements, deals and tenders
- Patents, copyrights and trademarks
- Criminal: statements, legal correspondence, transcripts of police interviews and interrogations
- Court: rulings, appeals, news coverage etc.
3- Governmental and NGO:
Former director of Linguistics and Translation Department at the Egyptian Parliament (2005 -2011). Achievements include the translation of:
- The official website of the Egyptian People's Assembly (http://www.parliament.gov.eg/)
- 41 ministerial decrees and 23 prime mistrial cabinet decrees.
- 102 laws and amendments including Egyptian Child Law, Egyptian Human Trafficking Law .. etc
- Almost all Governmental CFP (Call For Proposals) for that period
4- Green Energy:
Achievements: translating the entire Jatropha Plantation Project in Egypt (marketing materials, journal articles, technical documentations and academic publications...
Read More »
Canadian Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce
Co-Founder and director
2007 - Present
1- Supervise all the chamber's processes in different committees and fields: trade, industry, finance, business, training, education, mutual agreement, immigration and tourism.
Arabic - English Integrated Solutions
Arabic Department Remote Manager
1998 - 2003
1- Arabic & English Writing and Editing:
• Press Release, Blogs, Articles, Copywriting, SEO and Web Content, in almost all fields.
• Ghost writing and spinning.
• Arabic reviews and blogging.