Small team of Python web developers. We pour our love into the things we build, take pride in the code quality, and measure success with client satisfaction and happiness.
We've worked with wide variety of clients all over the world: from stealth-mode Silicon Valley startups to top Croatian news portals, Australian business agencies and Japanese telecoms. Always, we strive to provide quality, honest and dependable service.
Some samples of our work are visible in our portfolio. We've also built and released tons of open source software. If you're a software developer yourself, this is a good way to see our dedication to producing correct, elegant and maintainable code.
In outsourcing, trust is always the biggest issue. Can you trust us? Please have a look at our job history on Elance - we believe the record speaks for itself.
Services we provide:
* Business and requirements analysis and system/solution design
* Web application development
* Mobile application backend development
* Interactive and real-time web apps development
* Multimedia content management, distribution and playback systems development
* Integration with 3rd-party cloud services
* System administration (cloud or dedicated servers) for the systems we built
Best practices we follow:
* We have mandatory code reviews,
* Writing automated (unit, regression, acceptance) tests wherever possible,
* Loosely following the Kanban process (we prefer results over processes though, and seek always to simplify the workflow),
* Using continuous integration and deployment,
* Clients have full access to the code repository and task tracker if they wish to,
* No middle management, the developers working on the project communicate directly (and often) with the clients,
* Understanding the problem through client's eyes, not just from the technical perspective.
We love open source. We use it daily, contribute back whenever possible and have open sourced a couple of our own projects as well.