I'm working in front-end developing for 8 years.
What you will receive?
1. Valid and cross-browser HTML;
2. Mobile-first, responsive, adaptive approach;
3. Small and structured files;
4. CSS-sprites (if you like it);
5. Honest opinion on your goals and suggestions how to make it work better.
What you won't see from me:
- CSS-frameworks (only custom work)
- tables instead of divs
- duplicating ids
What you won't hear from me:
- I (mom, wife,grany, etc) was seek, please move deadline;
- I've created over 5000 lines of code for this project...