Broadly recognized as one of Wall Street's most experienced and trusted investor and public relations executives, Dodi Handy has devoted the past 20+ years crafting comprehensive, highly polished communications platforms that have served to support the raising of hundreds of millions of dollars in growth capital for her valued private, pre-public and publicly traded clients.
Read More »
With the aim of effectively articulating each client company's vision, business-building strategies, tactical growth initiatives, competitive differentiation and...
Based on over two decades of financial writing experience, Dodi Handy, the consummate WallStreetWriter, intimately understands how to elegantly blend key corporate information with necessary marketing finesse and high impact visual appeal. The result is the delivery of sophisticated materials that speak to and effectively inform prospective investors, shareholders and investment professionals in a manner that serves to build and maintain investor fidelity and compel desired action.
Whether working directly with client companies or teaming with SEC law firms as an extension of their document drafting teams, Dodi is a professional financial writer that can be depended on for crafting the words that get results.
Work products include:
* Business plans and in-depth due diligence documents;
* Press releases;
* Corporate fact sheets;
* Quarterly reports on Forms 10-Q and 10-K;
* Annual reports and wraps;
* Corporate newsletters;
* Letters to shareholders;
* Offering/registration documents (S-1, S-3, Super 8-K, Form 10 and PPMs);
* Executive biographies and speaker CVs;
* Website content copywriting, design and development;
* Marketing plans and sales brochures;
* Media pitches, press kits, ghosted by-line articles and op-eds;
* Teleconference/webcast scripts;
* Industry white papers and monographs;
* Investor and financial roadshow PowerPoint Presentations; and
Read More »