Searching for professional and affordable proofreading, editing, copywriting and/or transcribing services?
Read More »
Looking for a wordsmith to put the final touches to your manuscript, company correspondence or marketing material?
With meticulous and reliably deadline-driven work ethic, rest assured that your final product will be of the highest quality and completed timeously.
Jun 23, 2015|Copywriting|$159|Completed
Mar 26, 2015|Translation|$40|Completed
Mar 20, 2015|Technical Writing|$80|Completed
Mar 7, 2015|Technical Writing|$20|Completed
As a freelance proofreader, editor, copywriter and translator (Afr->Eng), I strive to deliver excellent, professional and affordable wordsmith services to a wide variety of clients, including:
- website content (incl. rewrites)
- marketing/advertising material
- corporate documentation
- short stories and novels
- how-to guides and self-help books
- children's books
- other miscellaneous documentation
I am a native and highly-proficient English speaker (UK and USA), possessing over 14 years' experience in the field.
I hold extensive experience in verbatim transcriptions, boasting a plethora of clientele consisting of some of South Africa's top companies and governmental institutions. Transcript types include:
- internal disciplinary hearings
- vlogs (video blogs)
- personal dictations
I have over 16 years' combined experience in the following music-related skills:
- Performance (public, private and corporate entertainment)
- Training (individual practical and theoretical teaching)
- Session work (studio bassist and percussionist)
- Directing (contemporary bands/ensembles)
Read More »
TGI PR & Events (Nationwide)
Verbatim Transcript Editor, Typist & Stenographer
2008 - 2010
1. Recording, transcription and editing of internal disciplinary hearings, tribunals, arbitration hearings, AGMs, conferences, interviews, roadshows, etc.
2. Dictation/Verbatim typing