Professional career includes over 19 years of experience working in the private, non-profit, and government sectors specializing in Information Technology, Operations Management, Finance, and Software/Systems Engineering.
- Information Technology (IS/IT)
- Financial Services
- Department of Defense/Military
- Construction (Commercial, Industrial, Residential)
STRATEGIC BUSINESS AREAS:
- Present and Future Value calculations
- Capital / Operating costs / revenues
- Budgeting / Forecasting
- Value Chain Analysis
Performance / Efficiency Improvement:
- Value Innovation
- Value Capturing
- Process Improvement
- Value Chain (Step-wise Efficiency Analyses)
- Technology Deployment / Development
- Supply Chain Management
- Vendor Management
- Procurement / Contracting
- Logos / Slogans
- Ad campaigns
- Market Research
- Marketing collateral
- Layout and design
- "4Ps": Product / Price / Promotion / Place
- "4Cs": Company / Customer / Competition / Cost
- Product Development / Service Delivery...
Read More »
Business Leader Consulting, LLC
2007 - Present
Independent firm specializing in the delivery of a full-range of consulting services positioned to improve Operations, Marketing, Product Development, Service Delivery, Technology Development &...
Nobel Systems, Inc
Chief Operating Officer (COO)
2007 - 2007
Corporate P&L responsibility, managed corporate project portfolio, distributed work to 150 civil, mechanical, geological, and electrical engineers, and architected corporate productivity and...
Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
Manager - Budgets, Efficiency & Process Improvement
2002 - 2007
Oversight of a $55 Million dollar Sales and Marketing budget. Managed the distribution of merit increases, performance bonuses, and compensation to 300 Sales & Marketing staff. Designed...