I'm Dante Lopez, a professional web developer working and living in the Philippines. I currently work on PHP, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Apache, nginx, & jQuery based projects.
Read More »
My strong knowledge of PHP & frameworks, RDBMS (MySQL & PostgreSQL), handling Linux-based VPS or dedicated servers are some of my qualifications that I can offer.
• Strong knowledge of PHP programming language, from procedural style of coding to object-oriented programming (OOP) approach
• Expert knowledge of CodeIgniter and familiarization to some PHP frameworks (eg. Laravel, Zend & Symfony)
• Strong knowledge of back end stuffs: RDBMS (MySQL & PostgreSQL), REST/SOAP, API integrations, cURL, PayPal, Varnish, Memcached, PHP functions (syntax & configurations), Apache VirtualHosts & .htaccess/.htpasswd, system scalability, security compliance, PHPUnit, Mustache, Composer, Xdebug
• Understanding of front end stuffs: HTML5, CSS2/3, Modernizr, HTML5 Boilerplate, jQuery, jQuery Bootstrap, Firebug and AJAX
• Capable of handling Linux-based VPS or dedicated servers: setup/installations, maintenance & tuning (eg. LAMP/LEMP stack, SSH, key pair authentication, user administration & privileges, cron, iptables, Fail2Ban, logwatch, etc.)
• Utilizes version control systems (eg. SVN & Git)
• Can work on different operating system platforms: Microsoft Windows, Macintosh and Linux (Debian, Ubutu & CentOS)
Read More »
ISI TeleTrade Inc.
Senior Web Developer & Technical Coordinator
2011 - 2013
• Assigned as lead backend developer
• Analyzed project requirements then carry out a workflow process, allocate technical resources, manage technical risks, implement effective solutions and...
Melvindave Consulting Inc.
2011 - 2011
• Backend programmer for the project FlySG, developed modules like user login, CAPTCHA, administrator login, user uploading images, GD image library, scheduling module
• Server migration of RENTi,...