I am a multi-disciplined AutoCAD user w/ over 15 years experience. We have recently added to our family, and I am now a stay at home Dad, looking to continue to make some extra money doing what I love to do...Drafting / Design work. I am from near Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, but am willing to take on work from anywhere that communication is not a huge boundary.
Read More »
My background consists of work in the following fields:
Architecture - home renovations, additions, and new structures both residential and light duty industrial / commercial, decks,...
Engle Design is just me, Nick Engle, and will probably continue that way for some time. I have no immediate desire to take on any project that I cannot complete on my own, with the exception of professional review when required by law. I feel this way due to past office related project catastrophes in which finger pointing became all to common. I have vowed not to return to that type of situation, where 10 people have their hands in the same pot, it just isn't the way things should be. I am trying to provide all necessary services (on a small level at first) to complete the task at hand.
- AutoCAD Drawings 2D and perspective only, no 3d at this time.
- Architecture - home renovations, additions, and new structures both residential and light duty industrial / commercial, decks, garages, porches and patios.
- Landscaping - planting beds, stone and block walls, fountains and water features, walkways and patios.
- Civil - underground and overhead utilities, grading, storm and sanitary sewers.
- Structural - catwalks, overhead steel structures, platforms and custom brackets and hangers.
- Golf Course - Golf course renovations, irrigation planning and layouts, bunker layout and renovations, complete design and construction mgmt.
Read More »