I am a PhD qualified researcher in social science, as well as a skilled editor and writer. I have an established track record of designing and delivering a range of qualitative and quantitative research projects, and writing published reports and articles for diverse audiences. I can gather, analyse and synthesise information in an efficient and comprehensive way.
Read More »
I also provide expert advice in constructing methodologies and literature reviews for academic work, and proofreading and editing services for a range of academic and literary...
Nov 7, 2015|Academic Writing|$53|Completed
Oct 24, 2015|Academic Writing|$803|Completed
Jul 22, 2015|Academic Writing|$0|Completed
Dec 4, 2014|Ghost Writing|$420|Completed
While literature and writing, analysing and editing texts were my first love, social research was my second... and I aim to bring you both combined in the high quality research and writing services I can offer.
Specifically, I can help you with:
- Methodology design and project management for academic and applied research projects (quantitative and qualitative)
- Constructing well-written literature reviews
- Writing books, reports and articles for diverse audiences
- In-depth editing, including content, sense and structure checks
- Qualitative data analysis using NVivo and Atlas
- Composing tightly argued and comprehensive analytical discussions
- Evaluation and research coaching service for teams wanting to do their own projects in-house
I specialise in the fields of social enterprise, migration, education and skills, young people, health and community development, gender issues, urban social dynamics, and homelessness... and am highly adaptable to assimilating information and producing high quality copy within other remits.
As a location independent researcher, I am also available to travel and undertake fieldwork and project management internationally for small-scale community research projects, particularly in the Central and South American region (I speak fluent conversational Spanish).
Parallel lives, multiple skills:
It was during my PhD at the School of Social Science and Public Policy at King's College London when I developed...
Read More »
Centre for Economic and Social Inclusion
2008 - 2010
- Designing and conducting fieldwork for a range of qualitative and quantitative studies, including in-depth interviews, telephone surveys, focus groups, ethnography
- Writing published research...