If you need Excel- or PowerPoint automation I'd love to help you out.
Read More »
I have 5+ years professional experience as an Excel/VBA developer; and 8+ years experience in research & analytics for a leading market research company. There, the bulk of my VBA development work over the past 2 years has been building, maintaining, and enhancing a ribbon-based enterprise Add-In for PowerPoint, to facilitate the production of charts and tables from respondent data, in addition to ad hoc macros and other applications to support the research processes.
Mar 7, 2015|Other IT & Programming|$1,103|Completed
Oct 31, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$395|Completed
Oct 15, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$90|Completed
Sep 26, 2012|Other IT & Programming|$144|Completed
I strive to understand the project-specific requirements, and deliver thoroughly tested macros and VBA applications to make routine/repeated tasks easy. A large part of any project is fully-understanding the terms and requirements -- it's not uncommon to spend more time discussing the business rules associated with a product, or hashing out the nuances over several iterations, than is actually spent on "development". My job is to work with you and understand the requirements, so that I can do the development.
As a graphics programmer I specialize in using VBA in Excel to automate:
* Dynamic reporting tools like "dashboard" chart views
* Ad hoc macros to simplify often-repeated tasks
* Ribbon customization and ribbon-based applications for Office products
* Macros/interface to export charts & graphics from Excel to Powerpoint presentations or Word documents.
* Development of GUI/User Forms to accept user inputs to drive macros, etc.
* Customized deliverables like charts and data tables
* Data and text sorting, manipulation, transposition, transfer, etc.
* De-duplication and validating lists with multiple parameters
Read More »