Hi, my name is Dzsulia and i was born in Skopje, Macedonia. Since now i finisht my elementary and secondary education in Poland, Bulgaria, Hungary and Macedonia and now im after my Master’s degree in international relations in Canberra, Australia.
Read More »
As a young women i have the luck to speak fluently on Macedonian, Hungarian, English, Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian and Bulgarian language and also on level B2 the Polish, Franch, German, Russian, Ukrainian, Czech and Slovak language.
I have many years of experience and many successfully completed...
My experience as a translator is:
-Working for ’’PSD Group’’ as a translator from:
- English to Macedonian and vice versa
- Hungarian to macedonia and vice versa
- Polish to macedonian and vice versa
- Bulgarian to macedonian and vice versa
- Rusian to macedonian and vice versa
- and other translation combinations of the mentioned languages
- Executive Assistant at the Embassy of the Republic of Macedonia in Hungary
-Media and Public Relations at the Embassy
-Assistant to the Ambassador
-Daily communication with Hungarian Government and Ministries
-Following the political developments in the country of receipt, at the
same time preparing reports
-Activities in the field of cultural cooperation with the Embassy and
-Official translations of the Embassy
-Translator - Interpreter at the Hungarian Parlament
- Independent contributor during the Hungarian EU Presidency in 2011.
- Interpreter during the official delegations from Republic of Macedonia.
- Court translator in Republic of Macedonia
- official court translator from Macedonian to Hungarian and vice versa in Republic of Macedonia
Read More »