As a research assistant for the Department of Leadership, Language and Curriculum in the College of Education during my graduate studies, I refined my skills in academic writing. My strengths include conducting scholarly journal searches for specific research topics, summarizing, synthesizing, and composing literature reviews, and APA formatting. I have thematic expertise in the fields of bilingual education, linguistics, educational policy, educational leadership, and curriculum development. I have a passion and talent for bringing academic...
Read More »
I have written academic papers and articles on many topics, including language development, bilingualism, and educational policy. I also have experience navigating the political jargon of educational policy and writing articles which relay information to the public and call for action.
I have developed an aptitude for both critiquing and composing research articles; and over the past few years I trained myself to spot caveats and incongruencies in empirical and theoretical arguments.
I am most useful to those who need the following services:
- proof reading of APA formatting and citations
- writing literature reviews on topics in any branch of the field of education
- writing articles to critique or support educational policy
- conducting scholarly journal searches, summarizing, and synthesizing
- the political atmosphere of education
- critiquing neoliberal agendas in education
- authors: Paulo Freire, Tsunesaburo Makiguchi, Daisaku Ikeda, Mikhail Bakhtin, Rosina Lippi-Green, Rebecca Wheeler, Rachel Swords, Stephen Krashen, James Paul Gee, Connie Mayer
Read More »