Graduated with a degree in Information Technology, with a major in Business Software Development from Mindanao State University - Iligan Institute of Technology and a Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification. I am currently a web developer with Ledgea Systems, Inc. specializing in object-oriented web development. My goal is to work in a fulfilling, challenging, software engineer position that will enhance my ability to write maintainable, worthwhile software and maybe pass my skills along someday.
Read More »
I am an analytical,...
I am a web developer. I can work on projects using SVN and Git although I primarily use Git. I am offering web development services which require technologies related to Java, C#, and PHP. I have a keen understanding of object-oriented design and can write websites using various MVC frameworks for different technologies. I am competent at building websites that validate to standard doctypes like HTML 5 and HTML 4.01 Strict. I have extensive experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL and Microsoft SQL Server. Lastly, I can also come up with designs in UML.
Projects by Technology:
* A local plugin for Moodle written in PHP for capturing Moodle grade events. The plugin transmits grade information to a company-internal system via a
SOAP web service written in C#/.NET.
* Built a JSP 2.0 web site built in an MVC fashion with servlets, JSPs and POJO
beans, filters and deployment descriptor configuration.
* Minimal Server-Client “Yahoo! Messenger” Clone using Java
* An abstracted, vendor-independent multiple-reader and tag-pooling RFID class library in C#, tested with NUnit and Rhino Mocks.
* A reverse-Ajax ASP.NET website using ASP Comet for displaying real-time RFID information to a web client.
* An ASP.NET MVC 3 timesheet/payroll website using the Razor view engine.
* A Motorcycle Shop Management System Windows Forms application with a PostgreSQL backend.
Read More »