Self-motivated, willing and capable. Through the experience of working and volunteering for organisations in Administration and Project Management I would regard my skills in writing, research and planning as being of an extremely high calibre.
Read More »
I am currently pursuing a degree in Psychology at Queen’s University Belfast, one of the UK’s leading Russell Group Universities specialising in research. With this degree my skills in consumer and corporate research, general administration and writing are tested to the highest level. I also have...
As mentioned above, my services include:
- Writing, including the creation of web content and proofreading.
- Planning and Research, specifically in the Travel and Leisure, Health and Sport sectors.
- General Administration, where I am able to complete a high standard of work in word processing and data entry.
- Graphical and Web Design, in areas concerning the use of HTML 5, CSS and specifically Adobe Dreamweaver in the creation or redesign of themes or web pages. I also have experience in Tumblr Theme creation and Blogspot Theme creation respectively.
- Virtual Assistance, an area in which I regard my skills in organisation and management to be of particular use.
My skills have evolved through academic study, personal interest and employment experience. Academically, I have excelled in written courses with my essay writing and grammatical skills being one of the key skill areas. I am currently able to type 64 WPM however I am constantly developing this skill and hope to increase it with further practice. I have also had experience in Legal Equality, Freedom of Information, Administration and Project Management. These fields have allowed me to apply a large amount of my skills as well as develop them at the same time. I hope to show you I can apply whatever I have to your venture.
Through personal interest, I have completed two relevant courses in HTML 5 and CSS. However my skills lie in web design specifically in Adobe Dreamweaver, and graphical design in...
Read More »