Administer , daily operations.
• Create , review and implement business procedures.
• Work , with department heads.
• Plan, company activities.
• Manage , financial budgets.
• Take care of , company expenditure and bills.
• Manage , company property such as cars, telecommunication devices, and
• Handle , business procurements.
• Delegate , responsibilities.
• Hire , train, assess and fire staff.
• Execute, administrative responsibilities.
• Attend , meetings, trainings, seminars and conferences.
• Travel to ,...