I have 10 years of hands-on experience in the e-Learning/mLearning design & development. I have expertise in many e-learning development tools, technologies and standards like Adobe Flash, Adobe Captivate, Lectora, Articulate Presenter/QuizMaker/Engager, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Edge, HTML5, Dreamweaver, Authorware, RoboHelp, Soundbooth, Audacity, Camtasia Studio, MS Powerpoint, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, Adobe Presenter, CourseBuilder, SCORM 1.2/2004/AICC, Moodle and many more.
I have worked on many eLearning projects of big enterprises like Procter & Gamble (http://www.pg.com), Purolator (http://www.purolator.com), LPL Financial (http://www.lpl.com), Laureate Education (http://www.laureate.net), Celebrity Cruises (www.celebritycruises.com), Novartis (www.novartis.com) , Amway(www.amway.com), U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA.gov) and General Mills (www.generalmills.com).
* eLearning, mLearning, Captivate, Articulate, Lectora, Moodle, SCORM, HTML5
* Instructional Design/Content Development/Storyboarding
* CBT/WBT course development
* eLearning Process Consultation/eLearning Strategy
* Instructor led Training (ILT) to Computer or Web-based Training (CBT/WBT)
* Custom eLearning /mLearning development
* mLearning development using HTML5/CSS3/JQuery for mobile devices including iPhone/iPad
* Multimedia production , Animations & Games development
* SCORM conversions
* Graphics Design/Web Development/ Interactive Media Design
* User interface/ template designs
* Audio/Video Production and Editing
* LMS consulting
* elearning conversion to HTML5, course conversion to iOS devices
* Moodle LMS setup, installation, skinning, customization, administration and hosting
Master in Computer Science
1999 - 2001
2009 - Present
- Instructor led Training (ILT) to Computer or Web-based Training (CBT/WBT)
- CBT/WBT course development
- Upgrade existing CBT/WBT
- Custom E-Learning development
- Multimedia production
- Animations & Games development
- SCORM compliance
- Graphic/ Template designs
- Audio/Video Production and Editing
- Custom Interface design
- LMS consulting
- Moodle installation, skinning, customization, administration and hosting
POINT PRODUCTIONS INC
Senior eLearning Developer
2009 - 2010
Web based course development, LMS Administration. Instructional design. Storyboarding, multimedia productions, etc
Senior Team Lead
2007 - 2009
I have worked on Purolator LMS system and developed SCORM compliance training
General Mills (www.generalmills.com)
I have developed 30+ training modules for General Mills.
LPL Financial (www.lpl.com)
I have worked on their SCORM compliance training modules.
- Provided time and cost estimates for all e-learning projects
- Generate, update and follow storyboards
- Lead role in selecting and implementing a CBT authoring tool.
- Successful implementation of SCORM standards in e-Learning courses
- Developed all graphics and animations used for e-learning modules
- Design and develop course content using Flash: interactive demos, interactive case studies, animations, interactive student exercises.
- Audio / video productions and editing
- Implementation of open source Learning Management Systems
- QA/test e-learning courseware for functionality and usability
- Visited Canada to discuss client projects
- Training and orientation of employees.
2005 - 2007
Major responsibilities include:
- Leading MIS Section
- Project Management
- System Analysis and Design
- Software and Web Development
- Technical documentation writing
- Oracle and MS SQL Server Databases Administration
- Managing softwares in different ZTE departments
- Comprehensive R & D experience in paperless office environment
- Training and orientation of employees
- Coordinate seminars, workshops & trainings
- Visited Afghanistan to deploy online systems
ALLAMA IQBAL OPEN UNIVERSITY
Research Associate/Multimedia Developer
2003 - 2004
- Development of CBTs (Computer Based Training) for Master and Bachelor courses of AIOU.
- Research on Web-Based Learning Management Systems.
- Research on Multimedia Tools and Technologies.
- Implementation and Testing of Open Source Web-Based Learning Management System. (customized Moodle according to University needs)
- Web-based multimedia courses development.
- Developed Online Classes software for Computer Science Department of university.
- Audio/Video productions