I am a certified associate in project management thatís passionate about projects that drive the advancement and automation of an organization. Within my career Iíve had the opportunity to work on projects in the medical, construction, and airline industries in a corporate and virtual/remote environment. My project portfolio includes focus on electronic files, security, network infrastructure, application development, and proof of concept projects.
Read More »
As a project professional, I enjoy bringing an energy and enthusiasm to the...
For project support, I am familiar with the 10 characteristics of projects and can provide:
- Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
- Scope of Work Analysis
- Prioritize and Track Deliverables
- Manage Project Manpower
- Design and Analysis for Engineering
- Meeting Minutes
- Conference and WebEx meeting Sessions
- Project Status Updates for managing up and client expectations
- Technical Cost Estimates according to industry standards
- Manage Purchase Orders and Delivery of Software and Hardware
- User Acceptance and Global Training
- Process Improvement Analysis and Design
I am also open to discuss project opportunities in further details. I also have experience in providing administrative support, financial reporting, and am advanced in using applications such as:
- Microsoft Suite: Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, Access
- SharePoint: Documentation, Data Collection, Publishing, and Reporting Dashboards
Read More »
Project Coordinator & Financial Reporting
2012 - 2013
Contractor under Volt; converted to Employee. Provide financial reporting and project coordination for Accounting. This includes applying project methodologies enacted by the PMO, and developing...
Catholic Health Initiatives
IT Security Controller
2012 - 2012
Contractor under Robert Half. While in the Identity Access Management department, I was responsible to adhering to security levels implemented within the medical industry as well as internal...