This is to address my intent on the job posting. I have attached my resume for your reference purposes. I have more than 10 years background in Finance and Accounting specializing in Payables and hard background in Bank Reconciliation. Should be given a chance to work on the given project, rest assure that I will be able to deliver and commit on the job producing a high quality and efficient output. I have also skills for Microsoft Office, Quick typing and data entry.
Thank you & Best Regards,
Ateneo de Naga University, Philippines
Bachelor of Science Major in Computer Management a
1999 - 2003
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS SOLUTIONS Inc. – IBM Philip
Finance & Admin Record to Report – Team Leader
2014 - Present
The Team Leader is responsible in ensuring that the SLA is achieved every month and ensures actual delivery of HR Accounting Services for a defined client according to region assigned. He is also responsible for the team’s rating and over-all performance.
- Ensures proper transition & training of new hires & team members in Assigned markets.
- HR Accounting Team Lead ensures:
? Continuous improvement plans are in place
? Compliance with SLA’s and Key Measurement targets
- Effective collaboration between HR Accounting and its customers (external & internal) and data feeders.
- Thorough understanding and in-depth knowledge of all HR Accounting Processes.
- Manages escalated issues and raise it to client to ensure timely resolution.
- Report to client the performance of the markets handled on a regular basis
- Review and approve Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Journal Entries, Accruals and Reports for owned markets
- Build subject matter expertise in operations service tower (i.e., payroll, benefits and R&ES)
- Review and approve audit reply for internal and external audit
- Sign-off reports mandated and requested by the client
- Evaluate the team’s performance as well as individual member’s performance.
- Conduct one-on-one coaching as necessary to team members
AUSTRALIAN TRADE COMMISSION – Australian Consulate
Finance & Compliance Officer / IT Support
2014 - 2014
Primary Responsibilities (Accounts Receivable – SAP Accounting Software)
- Record daily/weekly summary of Visa and Consular revenues
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Prepare cash and check payments for bank deposit. Requires totaling and recording the deposit amounts & filling out deposit slips.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted. Research any discrepancies by checking bills, invoices, sales receipts and bank deposit records.
- Prepare and distribute monthly A/R reports
Primary Responsibilities (Accounts Payable - SAP Accounting Software)
- Verify documents for completeness and validity before payment processing.
- Prepares Purchase Request Forms for suppliers after receiving all the necessary documents (Invoice, LPO, Delivery Order, Quotation)
- Arrange for delivery of payment instruments to vendor or third parties.
- Prepare payment instruments such as Cash, Cheques or Bank Transfers
- Payroll Processing
- Classify, record, and summarize numerical and financial data in order to compile and keep financial records, using journals and ledgers or computers.
- Answer all suppliers' inquiries.
- Post accounting journals after obtaining proper approval.
- Coordinate with bank on issues related to bank transfers and cheque payments through proper channel.
- Scrutinize and process staff advances, expenses, claims and relevant attachments. (Petty Cash)
- Prepare salary slips and arrange proper distribution in confidence.
- Coordinate with and provide information to other departments or business entities as required by them
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors for their requirement.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Monthly Bank Reconciliation
- Prepares and sends Financial reports to departments and other attached agencies on a monthly basis
- Provides IT support for department and attached agencies.
- Coordinates with processing of bank account opening requests.
- Liaise and provides assistance to employees with regards to any work related requests
DUBAI LADIES CLUB
2006 - 2013
Primary Responsibilities (Accounts Receivable – EXACT & Aphelion Accounting Software)
- Receive and verify daily Club Memberships and company services sales invoices
- Verify that transactions comply with Financial policies and procedures
- Booking of A/R entries.
- Daily Bank deposits and recording bank entries.
- Prepare monthly accruals, deferred income adjustment for memberships and other month end financial adjustments.
- Reconciliation of A/R accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepares financial reports and requirements on yearly private and government audit
- Prepare Financial Related Reports on a monthly basis
o Fixed Assets/Depreciation
o Profit & Loss Statement
o Pension Payables
- Daily and monthly Bank Reconciliation.
- Maintain and update Financial and Accounting records/filing of the department.
- Departmental KPI preparation for monthly presentation of managers
- Gain a strong understanding of the ERP system and implement various modules and improvements with the assistance of the Finance Manager.
- Offer support to other Finance team members.
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager.
- Prepare the Commissions for the departments (Gym, Spa and Art) on a monthly basis with the assistance of the Departmental Administrators
- Undertake responsibility for fixed assets and special projects, as necessary.
- Prepare purchase orders and checking if it’s within the departmental budget
Previous Tasks Handled (Accounts Payable - EXACT & Aphelion Accounting Software)
- From beginning up to finalization of Accounts Payable process. (See A/P Process on work experience no.2 )