As a graphic designer and production artist with over 17 years experience, I have the unique advantage of being creative and having an exceptional attention to detail. Who ever said you can't be creative, on-time and on-budget?
Read More »
My key assets are:
- Smart, creative thinking
- Ability to see assignments through from conception to final production
- Knowledge of digital output and offset printing processes
- Exceptional attention to detail and efficient organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
Oct 31, 2013|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
Oct 3, 2013|Other - Design|Private|Completed
Aug 6, 2013|Graphic Design|Private|Completed
Aug 1, 2013|Page & Book Design|Private|Completed
- Logo and stationery design
- Corporate folder design / sell sheets
- Corporate calendar design
- Website design
- e-Newsletter design
- Powerpoint / Keynote Presentations - custom template design and slide layouts
- Billboard design
- Storefront signage
- Transit panel design
- Vehicle wrap and sticker design - car, van, bus, truck, etc.
- Brochure design
- Direct Mail
- Newspapers and magazine ads
Packaging / P.O.P. Material
- Packaging design
- Promotional stand design
- Window clings, posters, ceiling hangers
- Floor graphics
- Tradeshow displays
- Apparel / Uniform design - T-shirt, hat, sweatshirts, etc.
- Promotional materials - pens, magnets, mugs, etc.
- Adaptation of existing artwork to another dimension
Read More »
Lorel Marketing Group
Associate Art Director
2006 - 2011
- Designed print materials such as brochures, direct mail, magazine and newspaper advertisements, outdoor media and logos for clients including, but not limited to: Quest Diagnostics, Magee...
Graphic Designer / Production Artist / Web Design
1999 - 2006
- Designed marketing materials such as corporate identity and stationery suites, brochures and direct mail campaigns for various clients including,
but not limited to medical, agriculture, and...
American Baptist Churches
1994 - 1999
- Designed publicity materials including newsletters, bulletins, resource packets, annual reports, business reply cards, annual conference booklets, placemats, bookmarks, banners and children?s...