I am Software Developer with experience in both Back-end and Front-End applications, with strong knowledge in programming and design patterns.
Read More »
Contestant in many programming competitions such as ACM-ICPC or International Olympiad in Informatics, and seasoned programming contests such as TopCoder algorithm competitions or Google Code Jam.
Now in the last year of studies pursuing the degree of Bachelor in Computer Science at the Universidad Central de Venezuela. I have worked developing web applications and software using a variety of...
I like to take good care about programming well, interesting myself studying programming design patterns and best practices in all the languages and frameworks that I have used, in order to develop code maintainable and easy to read for others, working under web and standalone environments, in both backend and frontend areas.
Since 2008 I have been interested in programming contests in algorithm competitions, these competitions gave me well creative and analysis abilities in order to solve problems. My most important achievements were representing Venezuela as a contestant as well as a Deputy Leader in the IOI since 2008, and also representing my country during ACM-ICPC Competitions in South America Regionals in 2010 and 2012.
• 6 years of experience programming.
• Creative with great ability to analyze and solve problems.
• Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithm analysis.
• Good knowledge about programming design patterns and best practices.
• Self-motivated, independent learning and work attitude.
• Well team communication and team working.
• Quick adaptive to the changes.
• Advanced Knowledge of C/C++, Java and Programming Languages.
• Intermediate expertise with Java Enterprise Edition architecture, JavaBeans and Servlets.
• Intermediate to advanced knowledge of JPA.
• Intermediate knowledge about version control systems such as GIT and SubVersion.
Read More »
Software Engineer Intern
2010 - 2010
Software engineer intern, working with Java Enterprise Edition architecture, developing new features over the voting system, with bulk load, using servlets, GWT, JavaBeans, and JPA as a ground...