An experienced Oracle Database Administrator offering 5+ years of progressive experience, specializing in high-volume, high-visibility production and development environments. Skilled in designing and preparing databases configurations for complex and resource intensive applications. Great experience on Oracle 10g and 11g. Real Application Cluster (RAC), Tuning, RMAN (Backup and Recovery).
Read More »
I can Remotely be your company database administrator
• Managing Users, Privileges and Roles.
• Import/Export datapump
• Database interconnectivity, lsnrctl configuration
• Developed replication and cloning processes to facilitate development and test environments with up-to-date data.
• Conduct application upgrades and patching as necessary to keep up with features and security issues.
• Create and administer the enterprise wide database security plan.
• Write shell scripts to perform daily hot backups, cold backups & full database exports and RMAN backups.
• Work with Developers and support teams to optimize poorly performing sql and plsql.
• Responsible for quarterly application of Oracle patch updates.
• Performed 10g to 11g upgrades for production, test and development environments.
• Maintaining data integrity also managing profiles, resources and password secure
• Responsible for critical applications used for financial and procurement management.
Read More »