Oracle is my passion. It's not one of my operations, it's all I do. So when you have questions about Oracle systems, I don't just have the answer, I have 8 years of specialized expertise behind it. I'm your trusted path to Oracle solutions.
During my professional career dedicated to Oracle, I've taken responsibility and specialized in all aspects of Oracle Database systems.
* Oracle 9i/10g/11g Database Administration
* PL/SQL Development
* Oracle RAC (Real Application Clusters)
* Database Design and Modelling
* ASM (Automatic Storage Management)
* Oracle Performance And SQL Tuning
* Oracle Enterprise Manager Grid Control Administration
* Oracle Dataguard Administration
* Backup and Disaster Recovery With RMAN
* Linux System Administration
* ODP.NET (Oracle Data Provider for .NET) and JDBC
Oracle development and administration is all I do, and I do it better than anyone else here. If you're reading my profile then you've found the right person to get help for your Oracle systems.
So, how can I help you?
1) I can take part in development projects as a back-end developer. I can design tables, write SQL queries and develop PL/SQL code.
2) I can install Oracle systems from scratch.
3) I can upgrade, patch, support and performance tune your existing databases and servers.
4) I can migrate your MSSQL Server, MS Access, IBM DB2 or MySQL databases to Oracle.
I'm sort of a perfectionist. Once I take the responsibility of a project or any work, I fully engage myself to it and I don't stop until the client is flashing their pearly whites. I guess that's why my clients are 100% satisfied with the service I offer.
Even if we don't do business together, feel free to get in touch with me if you have anything in your mind. I'm always open to meeting new people here and discussing new projects, technologies and possibilities. You can initially contact me via elance and then we can move on with email, skype or phone.
Oracle Certified Associate 11g
Oracle Certified Associate 10g
University of Istanbul
B.S in Computer Sciences Engineering
2000 - 2004
Principal Oracle DBA
2005 - Present
Working as the principal Oracle Database Administrator at the Headquarter of Turkish General Staff.
In this job responsibilities include:
* Creating and maintaining all databases required for development, testing and production usage.
* Working closely with system administration staff to performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
* Installing/Upgrading to new versions of the Oracle RDBMS.
* Planning and implementing backup and recovery of the Oracle databases.
* Implementing and enforcing security for Oracle Databases
* Putting standards in place to ensure that all application design and code is
produced with proper integrity, security and performance.
* Performing ongoing tuning of the database instances and SQL queries.
* Providing technical support to application development team when needed.
* Keeping track of Oracle licenses and carrying out relationship with Oracle Corporation on behalf of the institution.
* Administering Operating Systems running on database servers.
* Having hardware failures repaired by relevant staff.
Caretta Business Solutions
2003 - 2004
Worked as a software developer. Developed backend applications using C# 2.0, ASP.NET and MS SQL Server.
Took part in B2B projects developed for leading companies like British American Tobacco, Procter&Gamble and L'oreal.
Software Developer (Internship)
2001 - 2002
During internship, developed Intranet applications for company's portal using classic ASP and MSSQL Server.