• Field Coordinator Regional NOC on telecommunication network nodes performance & interruptions.
• Supervise and lead the Operation, maintenance and control of telecom power plants scattered upon more than 100 telecom sites.
• Cost effective optimization of Power operations for data and switching centers.
• Preventive maintenance projects of telecom power plants.
• Statistical analysis of power system operation functions.
• Research & planning for conventional telecom power plants transformation with renewable energy resources.
• Voice-Data network planning and management including Operation, Maintenance & optimization of nodes.
• Testing & commissioning of new network nodes including radio based systems.
• Cost effective optimization of data and switching centers
• Network nodes traffic analysis and optimization.
• Field training of graduate Engineers for ONE year based internship program.
Read More »
Pakistan Telecommunication Company Limited
2002 - 2012
Electrical Power System Control operations
Field Coordinator National NOC PTCL Switching Core Section
O&M of Air conditioning system
Internship teaching/ training to Engineering & IT Students of...