EngSpaTranslations has been providing translation services for more than 27 years. Today we have an international clientele in all corners of the world.
Read More »
We have been freelance translators at Guru.com for 3 years. See our profile and feedback left by our employers here:
Our staff of professional translators are all university graduates and native Spanish speakers, with majors in languages and translation. Some of our translators live in their respective countries and...
At EngSpaTranslations we translate from English to Spanish:
- Scientific documents and books
- Commercial documents
- Technical manuals
- Websites in all fields and categories
- Educational material
- Language teaching material
- Recorded transcriptions
- Proofreading and correction of translations made outside our company.
Our translations go through the following quality control process:
1. The text to be translated is received and evaluated by one translator to see what subject covers and which translators can most successfully translate the text according to their expertise in certain subjects.
2. The text is then divided into the translators that will be in charge of translating it and they start their job. Due to our use of CAT (Computer Assisted Translation)software like MemoQ or SDLTrados, used by most translation companies around the world, the translators are able to share their translation memories and accelerate the translation process. Our translations are always done by humans. The software is only used to aid in the translation process, we never use a program to translate by itself.
3. When the translators finish their jobs, they swap their translated documents with the other translators and they all do the proofreading. The texts are checked for correctness in grammar, appropriate vocabulary and expression as well as spelling. The final texts are put together to produce a single document that is reviewed by...
Read More »
2008 - 2010
Most of the jobs were done within Guru.com
See screencast here: